2008年8月9日星期六

About myself

As the picture show our rare animal-- panda,
this pretty honey is the apple of my cuntry's eye.
so that's to say my hometown is china. and I am a Chinese student who studying abroad for my M.S degree.
I enjoy to learn language, I look it as my habit.
because every person may has his own tendency,
I don't like any computer game, so many free time..
that's why I created this blog in English at here.
I believe he can climb more higher,
and my language ability will rise together with him...

Chunsheng is my given name...

lastly , I would like to congratulation to the success of the grand opening of Beijing Olympics ^-^

1 条评论:

kussie 说...

Hello Chunsheng, thank you for commenting my blog.
I read your blog.. Panda is so cute! Where are you studying? I live in Japan.